Ecobag have been supplying high-quality refurbish shopping bag since 2006, with the range of fabric so far are non-woven polypropylene (spun bond), canvas, cotton and polyester. The production process from fabric rolls to finished products fully done in Ecobag facility as this is the best way to provide products with controlled quality with competitive pricing.
These are some information for us to consider, hopefully, would change our lifestyle for better world:
1. Plastic bags and other plastic garbage thrown into the ocean kill as many as 1 million sea creatures every year.
2. An estimated 14.000.000.000 pounds of trash, most of them are plastics is dumped in the world’s oceans every year.
3. Nearly every piece of plastic EVER made still exists today.
4. It is more difficult to recycle plastics than other materials, because there are several different types. Each type needs to be recycled separately. Less than 1% of plastic bags are ever recycled.
5. Each year, an estimated 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags are consumed worldwide. That comes out to over one million per minute. Billions end up as litter each year.
6. Plastic bags are among the 12 items of debris most often found in coastal cleanups, according to the nonprofit Center for Marine Conservation.
7. An average 323 plastic bags are taken into our homes every year and it takes 500 years to decay when sent to landfill.
8. Plastic bags are produced from polymers derived from petroleum. The amount of petroleum used to make a plastic bag would drive a car about 11 metres. (source – CUA)
9. Non woven Polypropylene (PP) has been developed in recent years as an environmentally friendly substitute for Nylon and Polyester which are known to be more damaging to the environment.
10. Non woven PP is degradable (it breaks down into small pieces in the ground over time) and is fully recyclable.
By using Ecobag products, we will give a great contribution for our environment as they are highly reusable with eco-friendly material, not to mention the commercial benefits for businesses, this would be the best choice for you.
Filter Studios did these amazing shot with Ecobag on 12nd June 2015
Call them and be a part of “Eco-Friendly Society”
Here’s how you can find Ecobag:
PH: +62 21 5125 6049